ZTE Co. (OTCMKTS:ZTCOF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 737,200 shares, an increase of 82.6% from the March 15th total of 403,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 24,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 30.7 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:ZTCOF opened at $1.94 on Friday. ZTE has a fifty-two week low of $1.71 and a fifty-two week high of $4.02. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $2.22 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $2.66.
About ZTE (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ZTE (ZTCOF)
- Lululemon Rises On Wave Of Price Target Increases
- Is Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) About To Rip Higher?
- 3 Stellar Steel Stocks to Buy Now
- The Top Is In For Infosys
- Bed Bath & Beyond Uncovers The Problem With Q1 Earnings Season
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for ZTE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZTE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.