True North Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust (OTCMKTS:TUERF – Get Rating) had its price objective cut by National Bank Financial from C$7.50 to C$7.00 in a report released on Wednesday morning, The Fly reports.
Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group reduced their price objective on True North Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust from C$7.50 to C$7.00 and set a hold rating for the company in a research report on Wednesday, April 6th. Five equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating, Based on data from MarketBeat, the stock has a consensus rating of Hold and an average price target of $7.40.
Shares of OTCMKTS TUERF opened at $5.46 on Wednesday. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $5.69 and a 200-day simple moving average of $5.78. True North Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust has a 12-month low of $3.86 and a 12-month high of $7.08.
The REIT is an unincorporated, open-ended real estate investment trust established under the laws of the Province of Ontario. The REIT currently owns and operates a portfolio of 48 commercial properties consisting of approximately 4.8 million square feet in urban and select strategic secondary markets across Canada focusing on long term leases with government and credit rated tenants.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on True North Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust (TUERF)
- Automatic Data Processing Is Ready To Scale New Heights
- Carl Icahn Buys More Xerox
- Xerox Holdings Stock is a Value Play
- The Kraft Heinz Turnaround Story Gains Momentum
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Saves The Day, For Now
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for True North Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for True North Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.