Ucore Rare Metals Inc. (OTCMKTS:UURAF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 37,900 shares, a decrease of 32.6% from the March 31st total of 56,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 82,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.5 days.
UURAF opened at $0.70 on Friday. Ucore Rare Metals has a one year low of $0.55 and a one year high of $1.21. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.67 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.70.
About Ucore Rare Metals (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ucore Rare Metals (UURAF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Ucore Rare Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ucore Rare Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.