Treasury Wine Estates Limited (OTCMKTS:TSRYF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 812,800 shares, a decline of 16.9% from the March 31st total of 978,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 625.2 days.
Shares of TSRYF opened at $7.94 on Wednesday. Treasury Wine Estates has a 1-year low of $7.51 and a 1-year high of $9.45. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $8.63 and its 200 day simple moving average is $8.61.
About Treasury Wine Estates (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Treasury Wine Estates (TSRYF)
- 3 Attractive Mid Cap Swing Trades
- Institutional Support For Rockwell International Begins To Erode
- Another Buy The Dip Opportunity In Freshpet
- Inflation Wreaks Havoc On Haverty Furniture Company
- Tractor Supply Stock Should Plow Ahead
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Treasury Wine Estates Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Treasury Wine Estates and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.