CyberAgent, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CYGIY – Get Rating) – Research analysts at Jefferies Financial Group dropped their FY2023 EPS estimates for shares of CyberAgent in a research report issued on Monday, May 9th. Jefferies Financial Group analyst H. Sato now expects that the company will post earnings per share of $0.23 for the year, down from their prior forecast of $0.26. Jefferies Financial Group also issued estimates for CyberAgent’s FY2024 earnings at $0.29 EPS.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research upgraded CyberAgent from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Thursday, March 24th.
About CyberAgent (Get Rating)
CyberAgent, Inc engages in the media, internet advertising, game, and investment development businesses primarily in Japan. The company operates Abema, a hybrid service that offers linear (TV) and on-demand viewing; Ameba, a blog service; Tapple for online dating; AWA, a music streaming service; and WinTicket for online betting.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CyberAgent (CYGIY)
- Fifth Third Bancorp Stock Bestows Opportunity
- 3 Reasons Why Hostess Brands Could Be a Sweet Addition to Your Watchlist
- XPO Logistics Is A Logical Choice For Investors
- 3 Online Education Stocks Investors Should Study
- If PetMeds Is A Good Buy There Will Be A Better Signal
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for CyberAgent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CyberAgent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.