TPXimpact Holdings PLC (LON:TPX – Get Rating) insider Neal Narendra Gandhi bought 79 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, May 13th. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 190 ($2.34) per share, for a total transaction of £150.10 ($185.06).
TPX opened at GBX 165 ($2.03) on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 18.98, a current ratio of 1.16 and a quick ratio of 1.16. TPXimpact Holdings PLC has a fifty-two week low of GBX 143 ($1.76) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 317 ($3.91). The firm has a market capitalization of £147.60 million and a PE ratio of -400.00. The company’s 50-day moving average is GBX 189.26 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 222.39.
TPXimpact Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for TPXimpact Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TPXimpact and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.