Armata Pharmaceuticals (NYSEAMERICAN:ARMP – Get Rating) posted its earnings results on Thursday. The company reported ($0.30) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.21) by ($0.09), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Armata Pharmaceuticals had a negative return on equity of 101.97% and a negative net margin of 569.21%.
Shares of ARMP stock traded up $0.14 during trading on Friday, reaching $3.94. 4,607 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 6,045. The stock has a market capitalization of $121.08 million, a P/E ratio of -3.94 and a beta of 1.06. Armata Pharmaceuticals has a 1 year low of $2.82 and a 1 year high of $6.49.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Armata Pharmaceuticals from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, March 23rd.
About Armata Pharmaceuticals (Get Rating)
Armata Pharmaceuticals, Inc, a clinical-stage biotechnology company, focuses on the development of targeted bacteriophage therapeutics for antibiotic-resistant infections worldwide. It develops its products using its proprietary bacteriophage-based technology. The company's product candidates include AP-SA02 for the treatment of Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia; AP-PA02 for Pseudomonas aeruginosa; and AP-PA03 for the treatment of pneumonia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Armata Pharmaceuticals (ARMP)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Armata Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Armata Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.