BRAG opened at $4.98 on Thursday. The company has a market capitalization of $99.95 million, a PE ratio of -12.15, a P/E/G ratio of 1.35 and a beta of 0.69. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $6.02 and its 200-day moving average is $6.05. Bragg Gaming Group has a one year low of $4.06 and a one year high of $15.77.
Bragg Gaming Group (NASDAQ:BRAG – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, March 10th. The company reported ($0.09) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.08) by ($0.01). Bragg Gaming Group had a negative net margin of 12.89% and a negative return on equity of 12.12%. The business had revenue of $18.02 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $17.50 million. Research analysts expect that Bragg Gaming Group will post 0.14 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Bragg Gaming Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
Bragg Gaming Group Inc operates as a technology and content supplier to the gaming industry worldwide. The company provides business-to-business online gaming solutions. It offers a range of games, including slot, table, card, video bingo, scratch card, and live dealer games, as well as virtual sports.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bragg Gaming Group (BRAG)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Bragg Gaming Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bragg Gaming Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.