Daiwa Securities Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:DSEEY – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 5,800 shares, a decline of 75.4% from the April 15th total of 23,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 19,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Daiwa Securities Group stock opened at $4.70 on Friday. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $5.40 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $5.71. Daiwa Securities Group has a 52-week low of $4.56 and a 52-week high of $6.50. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.77, a quick ratio of 1.14 and a current ratio of 1.14.
Daiwa Securities Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Daiwa Securities Group (DSEEY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Daiwa Securities Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Daiwa Securities Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.