Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:BMBOY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a drop of 44.4% from the April 15th total of 900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 5.0 days.
Shares of Grupo Bimbo stock remained flat at $$12.48 during trading on Friday. The stock had a trading volume of 1 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,119. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $11.57 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $11.95. Grupo Bimbo has a 52-week low of $8.13 and a 52-week high of $13.71.
The firm also recently declared a dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, May 26th. Investors of record on Wednesday, May 18th will be issued a $0.107 dividend. This represents a dividend yield of 0.86%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, May 17th.
Grupo Bimbo, SAB. de C.V., together with its subsidiaries, produces, distributes, and sells various bakery products. The company offers fresh and frozen sliced bread, buns and rolls, cookies, crackers, snack cakes, English muffins, bagels, tortillas, savory snacks, candy, packaged goods, and other products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grupo Bimbo (BMBOY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo Bimbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo Bimbo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.