Kobe Steel, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:KBSTF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 480,100 shares, a drop of 76.7% from the April 15th total of 2,057,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 4,801.0 days.
Shares of KBSTF opened at $5.08 on Friday. Kobe Steel has a one year low of $4.00 and a one year high of $8.04. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $4.83 and its 200-day moving average is $5.10.
About Kobe Steel (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kobe Steel (KBSTF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Kobe Steel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kobe Steel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.