PSP Swiss Property AG (OTCMKTS:PSPSF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 54,000 shares, a drop of 37.6% from the April 15th total of 86,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 540.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS PSPSF opened at $118.40 on Friday. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $127.63 and its 200-day simple moving average is $124.93. PSP Swiss Property has a 52-week low of $117.00 and a 52-week high of $136.63.
About PSP Swiss Property (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PSP Swiss Property (PSPSF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for PSP Swiss Property Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PSP Swiss Property and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.