Scorpio Gold Co. (OTCMKTS:SRCRF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 8,000 shares, a decrease of 52.1% from the April 15th total of 16,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 54,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:SRCRF opened at $0.06 on Friday. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.06 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.07. Scorpio Gold has a fifty-two week low of $0.03 and a fifty-two week high of $0.14.
About Scorpio Gold (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Scorpio Gold (SRCRF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Scorpio Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Scorpio Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.