SGD Holdings, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SGDH – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 10,700 shares, a drop of 43.4% from the April 15th total of 18,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 532,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of SGD stock opened at $0.01 on Friday. The business has a 50-day moving average of $0.01 and a 200 day moving average of $0.01. SGD has a 12 month low of $0.00 and a 12 month high of $0.04.
SGD Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SGD (SGDH)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for SGD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SGD and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.