SGS SA (OTCMKTS:SGSOY – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 13,600 shares, a drop of 56.3% from the April 15th total of 31,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 86,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Shares of SGSOY stock opened at $24.59 on Friday. The company’s 50-day moving average is $26.81 and its 200 day moving average is $29.13. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.40, a current ratio of 1.36 and a quick ratio of 1.25. SGS has a one year low of $23.68 and a one year high of $33.82.
The business also recently declared a dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, April 19th. Stockholders of record on Friday, April 1st were issued a dividend of $0.5118 per share. This represents a dividend yield of 1.76%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, March 31st.
SGS Company Profile (Get Rating)
SGS SA provides inspection, verification, testing, certification, and quality assurance services in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific. It operates in five segments: Connectivity & Products, Health & Nutrition, Industries & Environment, Natural Resources and Knowledge.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SGS (SGSOY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for SGS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SGS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.