Provident Financial plc (OTCMKTS:FPLPF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 8,800 shares, a decrease of 77.0% from the April 15th total of 38,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Shares of Provident Financial stock opened at $4.86 on Friday. The company has a fifty day moving average of $4.86 and a 200 day moving average of $4.85. Provident Financial has a fifty-two week low of $4.69 and a fifty-two week high of $4.89.
Provident Financial Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Provident Financial (FPLPF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Provident Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Provident Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.