Shurgard Self Storage S.A. (OTCMKTS:SSSAF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 16,000 shares, a decrease of 42.2% from the April 15th total of 27,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
SSSAF stock opened at $62.26 on Friday. Shurgard Self Storage has a 52 week low of $57.23 and a 52 week high of $62.26. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $62.29 and its 200 day moving average is $61.23.
SSSAF has been the topic of a number of analyst reports. JPMorgan Chase & Co. upped their target price on shares of Shurgard Self Storage from €46.00 ($48.42) to €50.00 ($52.63) in a report on Thursday, March 24th. Societe Generale raised shares of Shurgard Self Storage from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Thursday, March 3rd.
Shurgard Self Storage SA, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, development, and operation of self-storage facilities for business and personal use. The company also offers various ancillary services at its self-storage facilities consisting of sale of storage products and provision of protection through an independent insurance company for customers' stored goods.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Shurgard Self Storage (SSSAF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Shurgard Self Storage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shurgard Self Storage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.