Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SHTDY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,700 shares, a decline of 51.4% from the April 15th total of 3,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 64,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Sinopharm Group stock opened at $11.56 on Friday. Sinopharm Group has a 1 year low of $10.05 and a 1 year high of $18.30. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $11.28 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $11.39.
About Sinopharm Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sinopharm Group (SHTDY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Sinopharm Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sinopharm Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.