Skanska AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:SKSBF – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 43,400 shares, a decrease of 56.1% from the April 15th total of 98,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 434.0 days.
Separately, Morgan Stanley dropped their price target on Skanska AB (publ) from SEK 240 to SEK 230 in a research note on Tuesday.
OTCMKTS SKSBF opened at $17.00 on Friday. Skanska AB has a twelve month low of $16.75 and a twelve month high of $29.70. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $22.04 and a 200 day simple moving average of $23.91.
Skanska AB (publ) operates as a construction and project development company in the Nordic region, Europe, and the United States. It operates through three segments: Construction, Residential Development, and Commercial Property Development. The Construction segment builds bridges, roads, harbors, quays, hospitals, residences, and schools.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Skanska AB (publ) (SKSBF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Skanska AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Skanska AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.