St Barbara Limited (OTCMKTS:STBMY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, a decline of 50.0% from the April 15th total of 600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 3.0 days.
St Barbara stock opened at $3.74 on Friday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $5.28 and its 200-day simple moving average is $5.20. St Barbara has a 52 week low of $3.74 and a 52 week high of $7.32.
About St Barbara (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on St Barbara (STBMY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for St Barbara Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for St Barbara and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.