Unique Fabricating (NYSEAMERICAN:UFAB – Get Rating) posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday. The auto parts company reported ($0.05) EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.11) by $0.06, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Unique Fabricating had a negative net margin of 5.54% and a negative return on equity of 24.92%.
UFAB stock opened at $1.22 on Friday. Unique Fabricating has a 12-month low of $0.96 and a 12-month high of $5.00.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Unique Fabricating from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Saturday, May 7th.
Unique Fabricating Company Profile (Get Rating)
Unique Fabricating, Inc engineers and manufactures multi-material foam, rubber, and plastic components utilized in noise, vibration, harshness, acoustical management, water and air sealing, decorative, and other functional applications. The company offers die cut products comprising noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) pads for lining internal panels; buzz, squeak, and rattle felts and flocks; foam blocks; and gaskets, seals, insulation, and attachment tapes.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Unique Fabricating (UFAB)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Unique Fabricating Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unique Fabricating and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.