Hysan Development Company Limited (OTCMKTS:HYSNY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 4,600 shares, a decline of 23.3% from the April 15th total of 6,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 5,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.8 days.
HYSNY stock traded up $0.23 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $6.10. 2,500 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 4,040. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $5.95 and a 200 day moving average price of $6.21. Hysan Development has a 12 month low of $5.16 and a 12 month high of $8.75.
The company also recently declared a dividend, which was paid on Monday, April 4th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, March 9th were issued a $0.2897 dividend. This represents a yield of 5.91%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Tuesday, March 8th.
Hysan is a leading property investment, management and development company in Hong Kong, with a portfolio of more than 4 million square feet of high-quality office, retail and residential properties. Operating primarily in the city's prime retail/office district of Causeway Bay, we are focused on delighting our customers and providing investors with outstanding returns.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hysan Development (HYSNY)
- Warby Parker Stock Is A High-Probability Candidate For A Short-Squeeze
- Concentrix: High Debt and Struggling Margins
- Recession Fears Mount After Weak Manufacturing Data
- WD-40 Stock is Ready to Coil like a Piston
- F5 Inc Is a Troubled Stock With Upside Potential
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Hysan Development Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hysan Development and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.