Inpex Co. (OTCMKTS:IPXHF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 944,000 shares, an increase of 24.0% from the April 15th total of 761,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1,888.0 days.
OTCMKTS:IPXHF traded down $0.27 during trading hours on Tuesday, reaching $11.61. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 2,200 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,071. Inpex has a 1 year low of $7.37 and a 1 year high of $12.79. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $11.83 and a 200-day simple moving average of $9.75.
Inpex Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Inpex (IPXHF)
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
- Etsy Buy!: Why Etsy Stock is Making a Crafty Comeback
- FIGS, Inc Moves Lower On Analysts’ Downgrades
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Inpex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inpex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.