PICC Property and Casualty Company Limited (OTCMKTS:PPCCY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, an increase of 25.0% from the April 15th total of 400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 5,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
PPCCY stock traded up $0.15 during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $24.06. 3,046 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3,617. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $24.99 and its 200 day moving average is $23.67. PICC Property and Casualty has a 52-week low of $19.32 and a 52-week high of $27.10.
About PICC Property and Casualty (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PICC Property and Casualty (PPCCY)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for PICC Property and Casualty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PICC Property and Casualty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.