Quipt Home Medical Corp. (CVE:QIP – Get Rating) – Investment analysts at Echelon Wealth Partners raised their Q3 2022 earnings estimates for Quipt Home Medical in a research note issued to investors on Monday, May 16th. Echelon Wealth Partners analyst S. Quenneville now expects that the company will post earnings per share of $0.19 for the quarter, up from their prior estimate of $0.09. Echelon Wealth Partners also issued estimates for Quipt Home Medical’s Q4 2022 earnings at $0.09 EPS and FY2022 earnings at $0.40 EPS.
Quipt Home Medical (CVE:QIP – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday, February 14th. The company reported C($0.08) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of C$0.03 by C($0.11). The business had revenue of C$37.22 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of C$38.48 million.
- MarketBeat Podcast: Options Trading As Easy As Trading Stocks
- The TJX Companies: It’s Not All Doom And Gloom In Retail
- Simply Good Foods Stock is Simply Looking Good Down Here
- Shoe Carnival’s Q1 Results Are No Joke, Shares Fall 15%
- Dynatrace: Fundamentals are Positive While Being Punished
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Quipt Home Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quipt Home Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.