Dexus (ASX:DXS – Get Rating) insider Mark Ford acquired 7,339 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, May 18th. The shares were bought at an average price of A$10.74 ($7.51) per share, for a total transaction of A$78,842.88 ($55,134.88).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 43.18, a quick ratio of 0.27 and a current ratio of 1.32.
About Dexus (Get Rating)
- Under Armor Stock is Getting Undervalued
- Palo Alto Networks Bottoms But A Rebound May Not Be Coming
- Stock Market Downgrades Are Dragging The S&P 500 Lower
- Time to Ring the Register on Funko Stock
- The Institutions Go Long Saia, Inc In Q2
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Dexus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dexus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.