Auto Prop Reit (TSE:APR – Get Rating) – Research analysts at National Bank Financial lowered their FY2022 earnings estimates for Auto Prop Reit in a report released on Thursday, May 19th. National Bank Financial analyst T. Woolley now forecasts that the company will earn $0.98 per share for the year, down from their prior estimate of $0.99. National Bank Financial also issued estimates for Auto Prop Reit’s FY2023 earnings at $1.04 EPS.
Auto Prop Reit (TSE:APR – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, March 22nd. The company reported C$0.21 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C$0.24 by C($0.03). The firm had revenue of C$19.78 million during the quarter.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Auto Prop Reit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Auto Prop Reit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.