Kier Group (LON:KIE – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating restated by equities research analysts at Peel Hunt in a research report issued on Tuesday, MarketBeat.com reports. They currently have a GBX 200 ($2.52) price target on the stock. Peel Hunt’s price objective suggests a potential upside of 162.68% from the company’s current price.
LON KIE opened at GBX 76.14 ($0.96) on Tuesday. The company’s 50 day moving average is GBX 81.10 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 95.59. Kier Group has a 12-month low of GBX 73.50 ($0.92) and a 12-month high of GBX 137.40 ($1.73). The company has a quick ratio of 0.80, a current ratio of 0.86 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 119.11. The firm has a market cap of £339.76 million and a P/E ratio of 76.14.
Kier Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Texas Roadhouse Stock Looks Sizzling Down Here
- Time to Bid Low for Farfetch Stock
- Two Stocks You Shouldn’t Buy On Post-Earnings Weakness
- Don’t Wait Too Long to Buy These 3 Mega Caps
- Cheap Buys: These 3 Stocks are Now Trading Under $20
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Kier Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kier Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.