Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. upgraded Singapore Airlines from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating in a report on Monday, February 28th.
Singapore Airlines stock opened at $7.95 on Tuesday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $7.81 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $7.59. Singapore Airlines has a 52-week low of $6.80 and a 52-week high of $8.35.
Singapore Airlines Limited, together with subsidiaries, offers passenger and cargo air transportation services under the Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, and Scoot brands in East Asia, the Americas, Europe, Southwest Pacific, West Asia, and Africa. The company operates through Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, Budget Aviation, and SIAEC segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Singapore Airlines (SINGY)
- Time to Bid Low for Farfetch Stock
- Texas Roadhouse Stock Looks Sizzling Down Here
- Two Stocks You Shouldn’t Buy On Post-Earnings Weakness
- Don’t Wait Too Long to Buy These 3 Mega Caps
- Cheap Buys: These 3 Stocks are Now Trading Under $20
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 9 "MUST OWN" Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Singapore Airlines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Singapore Airlines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.