Applied Blockchain, Inc. (OTCMKTS:APLD – Get Rating) CEO Wes Cummins bought 50,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, May 25th. The shares were acquired at an average price of $3.66 per share, for a total transaction of $183,000.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 600,303 shares in the company, valued at $2,197,108.98. The purchase was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website.
Wes Cummins also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 23rd, Wes Cummins bought 50,000 shares of Applied Blockchain stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of $3.68 per share, for a total transaction of $184,000.00.
- On Thursday, May 19th, Wes Cummins bought 11,030 shares of Applied Blockchain stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of $2.95 per share, for a total transaction of $32,538.50.
- On Tuesday, May 17th, Wes Cummins bought 263,542 shares of Applied Blockchain stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of $2.31 per share, for a total transaction of $608,782.02.
APLD traded up $0.11 during trading on Wednesday, reaching $3.77. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 299,471 shares, compared to its average volume of 127,170. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $8.31 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $14.94. Applied Blockchain, Inc. has a 1 year low of $1.73 and a 1 year high of $34.20.
Applied Blockchain Company Profile (Get Rating)
Applied Blockchain, Inc engages in crypto mining and co-hosting operations. The company was formerly known as Applied Science Products, Inc and changed its name to Applied Blockchain, Inc in April 2021. The company is based in Dallas, Texas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Applied Blockchain (APLD)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Applied Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Applied Blockchain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.