Cavitation Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CVAT – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decline of 98.6% from the April 30th total of 7,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 331,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS CVAT traded up $0.00 on Wednesday, reaching $0.04. The company had a trading volume of 40,990 shares, compared to its average volume of 196,250. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $0.05 and its 200-day moving average is $0.08. Cavitation Technologies has a 52 week low of $0.03 and a 52 week high of $0.12.
About Cavitation Technologies (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cavitation Technologies (CVAT)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Cavitation Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cavitation Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.