General European Strategic Investments Inc. (OTCMKTS:GESI – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 151,100 shares, a growth of 2,598.2% from the April 30th total of 5,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,474,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
OTCMKTS:GESI traded up $0.31 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $4.00. The company had a trading volume of 704,753 shares, compared to its average volume of 338,292. General European Strategic Investments has a 1 year low of $0.84 and a 1 year high of $23.00.
About General European Strategic Investments (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on General European Strategic Investments (GESI)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for General European Strategic Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for General European Strategic Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.