Global Helium Corp. (OTCMKTS:HECOF – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,600 shares, a decline of 89.9% from the April 30th total of 15,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 165,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of HECOF traded up $0.01 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $0.36. 96,752 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 183,305. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.51 and its 200-day moving average is $0.96. Global Helium has a fifty-two week low of $0.00 and a fifty-two week high of $2.50.
About Global Helium (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global Helium (HECOF)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Global Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global Helium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.