Horizonte Minerals Plc (OTCMKTS:HZMMF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 7,400 shares, an increase of 7,300.0% from the April 30th total of 100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 8,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.9 days.
Shares of HZMMF stock remained flat at $$0.09 on Wednesday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.11 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.09. Horizonte Minerals has a 12-month low of $0.05 and a 12-month high of $0.16.
Horizonte Minerals shares are set to reverse split on the morning of Friday, May 27th. The 1-20 reverse split was announced on Friday, May 27th. The number of shares owned by shareholders will be adjusted after the market closes on Friday, May 27th.
Horizonte Minerals Plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and development of mineral projects in Brazil. The company primarily explores for nickel deposits, as well as cobalt deposits. It holds 100% interest in the Araguaia ferronickel project and Serra do Tapa nickel project located in the State of Para; and the Vermelho Nickel-Cobalt project in the eastern part of the Carajás mining district.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Horizonte Minerals (HZMMF)
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Horizonte Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Horizonte Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.