North Mountain Merger Corp. (NASDAQ:NMMCW – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 13,400 shares, a growth of 605.3% from the April 30th total of 1,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 11,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.1 days.
Shares of NMMCW stock traded down $0.01 during trading on Wednesday, hitting $0.37. The company had a trading volume of 200 shares, compared to its average volume of 17,575. North Mountain Merger has a 52 week low of $0.02 and a 52 week high of $1.30.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on North Mountain Merger (NMMCW)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for North Mountain Merger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for North Mountain Merger and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.