Osprey Bitcoin Trust (OTCMKTS:OBTC – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a decline of 85.7% from the April 30th total of 1,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 84,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS OBTC traded down $0.26 during trading on Wednesday, reaching $7.26. 12,240 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 24,296. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $10.11 and its 200 day moving average price is $12.00. Osprey Bitcoin Trust has a fifty-two week low of $6.59 and a fifty-two week high of $19.78.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Osprey Bitcoin Trust (OBTC)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Osprey Bitcoin Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Osprey Bitcoin Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.