Quaint Oak Bancorp, Inc. (OTCMKTS:QNTO – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decline of 88.9% from the April 30th total of 900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 7,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
QNTO stock traded up $0.25 on Wednesday, hitting $24.25. 700 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,455. The stock has a market cap of $49.28 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 6.67 and a beta of 0.26. Quaint Oak Bancorp has a 1-year low of $17.55 and a 1-year high of $24.50. The company has a current ratio of 1.17, a quick ratio of 1.05 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.50. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $23.39 and a 200-day moving average of $21.36.
Quaint Oak Bancorp Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Quaint Oak Bancorp (QNTO)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Quaint Oak Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quaint Oak Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.