Shares of LON RGL opened at GBX 85.08 ($1.07) on Wednesday. The stock has a market capitalization of £438.81 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.48. Regional REIT has a 52 week low of GBX 76 ($0.96) and a 52 week high of GBX 96 ($1.21). The firm has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 86.33 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 88.64. The company has a quick ratio of 1.13, a current ratio of 1.46 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 89.54.
Regional REIT Company Profile (Get Rating)
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
- Investors Can Get 5%-Plus Dividend Yields on These 3 Buys
- 3 Defensive Consumer Stocks Worth Shopping For
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Regional REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Regional REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.