Shiseido Company, Limited (OTCMKTS:SSDOY – Get Rating) – Stock analysts at Jefferies Financial Group reduced their FY2024 EPS estimates for Shiseido in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday, May 24th. Jefferies Financial Group analyst M. Miyasako now anticipates that the company will post earnings of $2.24 per share for the year, down from their prior estimate of $2.52.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Shiseido from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, May 18th.
About Shiseido (Get Rating)
Shiseido Company, Limited engages in the production and sale of cosmetics in Japan and internationally. The company offers fragrances; skincare and body care products; and hair care and styling products, as well as hair color and perm solutions for hair salons. It also conducts restaurant and food, and retail businesses; and operates beauty salons.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Shiseido (SSDOY)
- Investors Can Get 5%-Plus Dividend Yields on These 3 Buys
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
- 3 Defensive Consumer Stocks Worth Shopping For
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Shiseido Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shiseido and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.