Petrus Resources Ltd. (OTCMKTS:PTRUF – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,800 shares, a decrease of 96.2% from the April 30th total of 73,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 50,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus increased their price target on Petrus Resources from C$2.80 to C$3.00 in a research report on Thursday, May 19th.
OTCMKTS:PTRUF traded up $0.02 during trading hours on Wednesday, reaching $1.95. 8,210 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 44,107. Petrus Resources has a 1-year low of $0.34 and a 1-year high of $2.16. The business has a 50 day moving average of $1.70 and a 200 day moving average of $1.19.
Petrus Resources Ltd., an energy company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and exploitation of oil and gas development assets in western Canada. The company focuses on risk-managed exploration. It primarily explores for natural gas, natural gas liquids, and crude oil and condensate.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Petrus Resources (PTRUF)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Petrus Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Petrus Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.