Research analysts at Compass Point assumed coverage on shares of SmartRent (NYSE:SMRT – Get Rating) in a report released on Wednesday, Stock Target Advisor reports. The brokerage set a “buy” rating and a $8.00 price target on the stock.
Separately, Cantor Fitzgerald upgraded SmartRent from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating in a research report on Thursday, May 12th.
SMRT stock opened at 5.42 on Wednesday. The business’s fifty day moving average price is 5.19 and its two-hundred day moving average price is 7.50. SmartRent has a fifty-two week low of 3.55 and a fifty-two week high of 15.14.
About SmartRent (Get Rating)
SmartRent, Inc, an enterprise software company, provides an integrated smart home operating system to residential property owners and operators, homebuilders, institutional home buyers, developers, and residents in the United States. The company’s products and solutions include smart apartments and homes, access control for buildings, common areas, and rental units, asset protection and monitoring, parking management, self-guided tours, and community and resident Wi-Fi.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SmartRent (SMRT)
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
- Investors Can Get 5%-Plus Dividend Yields on These 3 Buys
- 3 Defensive Consumer Stocks Worth Shopping For
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for SmartRent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SmartRent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.