Sunlands Technology Group (NYSE:STG – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Friday, April 8th. The company reported $1.80 EPS for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $92.41 million during the quarter. Sunlands Technology Group had a negative return on equity of 18.97% and a net margin of 8.86%.
Shares of Sunlands Technology Group stock opened at $4.87 on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of $64.96 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1.93 and a beta of 1.43. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $4.46 and a 200-day moving average price of $4.88. Sunlands Technology Group has a one year low of $2.16 and a one year high of $14.38.
About Sunlands Technology Group (Get Rating)
Sunlands Technology Group, through its subsidiaries, provides online education services in the People's Republic of China. It offers various degree- and diploma-oriented post-secondary courses, including preparation courses for the self-taught higher education examination (STE) for learners pursuing associate diplomas or bachelor's degrees, as well as for the entrance examinations of Master of Business Administration programs.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sunlands Technology Group (STG)
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
- Investors Can Get 5%-Plus Dividend Yields on These 3 Buys
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
- 3 Defensive Consumer Stocks Worth Shopping For
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Sunlands Technology Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sunlands Technology Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.