Ameriwest Lithium Inc. (OTCMKTS:AWLIF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 140,900 shares, a growth of 272.8% from the April 30th total of 37,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 782,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Shares of Ameriwest Lithium stock opened at 0.64 on Thursday. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of 0.77 and a 200 day simple moving average of 0.84. Ameriwest Lithium has a 12-month low of 0.52 and a 12-month high of 1.37.
Ameriwest Lithium Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ameriwest Lithium (AWLIF)
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Ameriwest Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ameriwest Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.