Kuaishou Technology (OTCMKTS:KUASF – Get Rating) had its target price cut by stock analysts at Barclays from $10.00 to $8.00 in a research note issued on Thursday, The Fly reports. Barclays‘s price target suggests a potential downside of 6.65% from the company’s current price.
Shares of OTCMKTS:KUASF opened at $8.57 on Thursday. The company’s fifty day moving average is $8.43 and its two-hundred day moving average is $9.83. Kuaishou Technology has a 12-month low of $7.18 and a 12-month high of $26.60.
Kuaishou Technology Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kuaishou Technology (KUASF)
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Kuaishou Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kuaishou Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.