Pigeon Co. (OTCMKTS:PGENY – Get Rating) – Investment analysts at Jefferies Financial Group cut their FY2024 earnings per share estimates for shares of Pigeon in a research note issued on Tuesday, May 24th. Jefferies Financial Group analyst M. Miyasako now expects that the company will post earnings of $0.19 per share for the year, down from their previous forecast of $0.20.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research lowered shares of Pigeon from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Thursday.
Pigeon Company Profile (Get Rating)
Pigeon Corporation manufactures, sells, imports, and exports baby and child-care products, maternity items, women's care products, home healthcare products, and elder care products in Japan and internationally. The company operates in four segments: Japan Business, China Business, Singapore Business, and Lansinoh Business.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pigeon (PGENY)
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Pigeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pigeon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.