Great Elm Capital Corp. – Notes (NASDAQ:GECCN – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 700 shares, a decrease of 70.8% from the April 30th total of 2,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.3 days.
GECCN remained flat at $$25.15 on Thursday. 30 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 2,638. Great Elm Capital Corp. – Notes has a 12-month low of $24.54 and a 12-month high of $25.59.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Great Elm Capital Corp. – Notes (GECCN)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Great Elm Capital Corp. - Notes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Great Elm Capital Corp. - Notes and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.