Aftermath Silver Ltd. (OTCMKTS:AAGFF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 59,000 shares, a drop of 75.7% from the April 30th total of 242,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 354,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
AAGFF stock opened at $0.18 on Thursday. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $0.25 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.29. Aftermath Silver has a fifty-two week low of $0.16 and a fifty-two week high of $0.60.
About Aftermath Silver (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aftermath Silver (AAGFF)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Aftermath Silver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aftermath Silver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.