Anebulo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANEB – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,400 shares, a growth of 250.0% from the April 30th total of 400 shares. Approximately 0.1% of the shares of the stock are sold short. Based on an average daily volume of 6,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Shares of ANEB stock opened at $3.06 on Thursday. Anebulo Pharmaceuticals has a 52-week low of $2.95 and a 52-week high of $8.70. The firm has a market capitalization of $71.44 million and a P/E ratio of -1.78. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $5.00 and a 200 day moving average price of $6.12.
Anebulo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ANEB – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, May 11th. The company reported ($0.08) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.05) by ($0.03).
About Anebulo Pharmaceuticals (Get Rating)
Anebulo Pharmaceuticals, Inc, a clinical-stage biotechnology company, engages in developing and commercializing treatments for people suffering from acute cannabinoid intoxication and substance addiction. Its lead product candidate is ANEB-001, a small molecule cannabinoid receptor antagonist to treat cannabinoid intoxication and overdose.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Anebulo Pharmaceuticals (ANEB)
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Anebulo Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Anebulo Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.