Ilika plc (OTCMKTS:ILIKF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 60,500 shares, a growth of 210.3% from the April 30th total of 19,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 408,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
OTCMKTS:ILIKF traded up $0.04 on Thursday, hitting $0.80. The stock had a trading volume of 180,322 shares, compared to its average volume of 217,694. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $1.37 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.76. Ilika has a 1-year low of $0.65 and a 1-year high of $2.99.
About Ilika (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ilika (ILIKF)
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Ilika Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ilika and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.