Odyssey Group International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ODYY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 900 shares, an increase of 350.0% from the April 30th total of 200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 175,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS ODYY opened at $0.23 on Thursday. Odyssey Group International has a fifty-two week low of $0.11 and a fifty-two week high of $0.83. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $0.43 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.41.
Odyssey Group International Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Odyssey Group International (ODYY)
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Odyssey Group International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Odyssey Group International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.